Join Our Team
Join the Pine Cone Therapies Team
Imagine how you will feel watching the kids under your care grow, knowing that you have directly impacted their performance in school, at home, and in social settings.
Benefits of joining our team:
- Your voice matters: We respect our therapists’ clinical independence and empower our team members to recommend what they feel is best for their clients. You will have in-house teams to consult and cross-referrals to other therapies at your disposal.
- Paid time off (for full-time employees)
- Flexible scheduling
- 401(k) with company match
- Health, dental, and vision insurance (for full-time employees)
- Teladoc subscription (for full and part time employees, available day 1)
- Paid holidays (for full-time employees)
- Calm app membership
- Team building! You will have the option to take part in monthly social events with your team.
- We don’t just encourage our teams to speak openly to management, make suggestions, and leave feedback, we empower them to do so. Join one or more of our committees to get involved in organizational initiatives. Be a part of our Experience Team, DEI Committee, Brand Ambassadors, and more!
We provide a number of medical plan options offering comprehensive coverage.
Pine Cone provides employees access to a free and confidential employee assistance program.
Dental & Vision
Employees receive dental, vision, PTO and other great benefits.
401(k) Programs for every employee after 90 days of employment.