Specializing in Autism, Behavior, and Speech Therapy
Part time and full time positions available
Please send your resume to Judy Larose at email@example.com.
The SLP shall:
Administer, conduct, write and evaluate speech and language assessment measures and reports
Deliver direct therapy to insure appropriate speech and language therapies are implemented such that quantifiable data is collected at regular intervals to allow for the continual evaluation of the achievement of individual goals and objectives
Supervise all subordinate Speech-Language Pathologist Assistants
Complete all necessary documentation in a timely and satisfactory manner
Document billable hours and maintain billable time at 90% each week.
Develop written reports documenting behavioral recommendations in a timely and accurate manner
Follow all state, federal and Pine Cone Therapies, LLC rules, regulations and policies
Complete other duties as assigned by supervisor(s)
Completing treatment notes and progress reports in timely manner and according to school policy.
Managing a detailed log of service provided and services missed due to student or therapist absences.
Documenting all aspects of work with clients commensurate with best medical practices
Designing and conducting trainings for parents and families.
Maintaining an inventory of materials, assessments, and supplies.
Maintaining appropriate, confidential, records and provide timely reports.
Keeping abreast of best practices in speech and language therapy and language development.
The SLP shall possess:
● Master’s degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited school of speech-language pathology.
● ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence.
● Hold a TDLR license as a Speech-Language Pathologist.
● Demonstrate knowledge of current best practices in the area of speech-language pathology.
● Demonstrate effective communication skills and an ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team.
● Have a track record of being a team player and community minded.
● Be committed to their own learning.
● Have excellent time management skills, flexibility, and ability to work independently and problem solve.
● Adhere to a high level of professional and ethical standards.
Valid Driver’s License with insurable driving record
Clean Criminal Background
SPECIAL COURSES, CERTIFICATIONS, AND LICENSES:
Valid Texas Drivers’ License with proof of liability insurance